- Bahamas Packing List
- Innersense Healthy Curly Hair Products
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Review: Pros and Cons
- West Bay or East Bay Room Review: Sandals Nassua
- Things To Do NH: State Veterans Cemetery
- Wentworth by the Sea Review – A Historic Luxury Hotel in New Castle
- Best Outfits Family Portraits: Fall 2022 Color Trends
- Best Portable Carbon Monoxide Detector for Travel
Recipe Tag: christmas
Gluten Free Chocolate Crackle Christmas Cookies
Holiday cookies perfectly served on a snowy, winter's day. These gluten free, chocolate crackle cookies pair well with a glass of almond milk or your favorite coffee.
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies
A festive cookie perfect for the holidays or fall season. These paleo cookies are a blend of chocolate and cranberries. When devoured straight from the oven, they have a crispy edge and doughy filling.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/shinewithjl.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cooked/templates/views/recipe_grid.php on line 47
Vegan Gluten Free Gingerbread Men
Ginger and spice vegan, gluten free cookies that are crispy around the edges and soft in the middle. These pair perfectly with a glass of cold almond milk or eggnog. Decorate or leave plain for a favorite holiday treat!